In the memoir series I have been writing for this blog, I promised to share what I learned to support you to write and finish your memoir. Now, I have an offering for memoir writers who want to take their writing to the next level.
Write for Real: Writing Memoirs to Heal, Inspire and Transform online class is ready now.
Support your transformational memoir writing. Read more at: http://transformationalwriters.com/writingclasses/
When you enroll, this class helps you:
- Get started and stay motivated to complete your memoir with ease
- Easily capture your stories that engage your readers
- Find out how to write from memory – and how memory works
- Gain skills that can shave months or years off writing and revision
- Transform doubt, vulnerability and other writing challenges into writing strengths
- Learn keys of all good stories: structure, character and scene — and why these simplify memoir writing
- Prevent alienating people you write about
- Pick up insider tips on what agents and publishers want for today’s market
- And much more.
Space is limited and the class starts Thursday, May 16 (by phone and internet).
My Gift to You. You gain my gifts of hindsight. Naomi Judd, the legendary singer/songwriter and best selling author, wrote that my memoir is a “tell it like it is odyssey.” Now, I “tell it like it is” in this memoir writing workshop. I share all I learned in writing, publishing and promoting a powerful, vulnerable memoir — including time-gorging mistakes I made, and how you can prevent them.
Learn the keys that unlock the motivation and skill you need to write — and publish — your memoir at http://transformationalwriters.com/writingclasses/
Serving you to write your transformational story is my passion. The world needs the story you are called to write.